If your Kansas City, Missouri house is facing a foreclosure, and you wish to avoid it… or if you just need to sell your Kansas City house fast for another reason (you inherited a house, relocating and need to sell, lost your job, agent can’t sell your house, etc.)… then one of the best options that you can consider is thinking about finding someone to buy your Kansas City Missouri house for cash.
If you need to sell your house to pay off outstanding debts, you may be able to make money on the sale of the home and will certainly improve your credit! When a home is foreclosed on, or when debts go into collections, your credit takes a hit. Lender’s in the future may be less willing to lend to you with that blemish on your record as well. Credit is an important part of your financial life, and one that you should protect! When selling your house quickly, make sure that you take the condition of the home as well as the local market conditions into consideration to make sure that you ask the right price. Let’s discuss how to make this sale happen.
Buy My House for Cash in Kansas City, Missouri: The Plan
The first step that you need to take in order to sell your Kansas City house fast to someone else with a “buy my Kansas City Missouri house for cash” mentality, is to come up with a game plan.
A real estate agent can help you come up with this game plan. They should have access to data that shows you the value of your property. Keep your lenders involved in the process. They may be willing to extend grace periods or other help if they know you are actively working to resolve the issue! Here are the factors that you need to consider in your plan.
1. How fast do you need to sell?
This is one of the most important first decisions you need to make… because this really dictates what options you really have. If you have more time… you have more options open to you.
If you have less time… your options are a bit fewer… but you still have great options out there.
If you need to sell in less than 2 months, going the traditional route is likely not the best option. You need to find a cash buyer quickly so that you can schedule the closing very soon. The process takes time and you don’t want to delay, especially in the beginning. You can try to sell the home yourself to market it and find a cash buyer (if you know how to) or sell your house to a local professional house buyer like Green Sparrow Properties (or you can call us at 816-800-9238 and we can make you a fast-fair all-cash offer on your Kansas City area house).
2. How much do you need to sell your Kansas City house for?
Note that above it says “how much do you need” to sell for. If you’d like to sell your house for full retail… but you have to sell your house fast and can’t afford to list it with a real estate agent… determine what you need to get out of your house sale.
This will help you understand your options to sell. Here at Green Sparrow Properties we are familiar with many creative financing strategies and will help you understand the best one for your unique circumstances.
If the price you “need” to get doesn’t leave room for a real estate agents commission… you may need to look at selling the house FSBO or getting an offer from a local real estate house buying company like us… to see if that gets you closer to where you need to end up.
On the flip side… if you need near full-retail value and you can wait it out for a retail buyer to come along who can pay that price… list your house on the MLS. If you don’t have the time… consider talking to us for a fast cash offer on your house (we can make you an offer in less than 24 hours and close in as little as 7 days if you need to, with all cash).
3. Look into your options and take action!
Like I mentioned above, if you’re looking for someone who can say “yes”! when you ask them to “buy my Kansas City Missouri house for cash”… the main things you need to determine yourself are:
- How fast you NEED to sell
- How much you NEED to get out of the sale
Once you know those… look at your options below as a quick guide to help you decide which options may work for you with your local Kansas City house sale.
- Real Estate Agent: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell and can afford the 3-6% in commissions on the sale. If so, going with an agent will likely get you your highest price on your property.
- Local Real Estate Investor / House Buyer: If you need to sell fast, we can buy your Kansas City house in as little as 7 days. We won’t be able to pay full-retail on your house… but we don’t charge any fees at all. What we offer you is what we pay you. If you value your time and a quick sale more than making a few extra bucks 6 months from now… call us today at 816-800-9238 or click the link below to fill out our online fast offer form.
- For Sale By Owner: If you can wait 3-6 months to sell but can’t afford the 3-6% in commissions to an agent, you may want to try to sell it yourself.
- Talk To Your Bank: If your mortgage is “underwater” or you’re in or nearing foreclosure… your first step may be to talk to your bank to see if they have any mortgage relief programs. Some banks offer assistance or can at least guide you in a direction to lessen the burden.
We can help you strategize how to sell your Kansas City Missouri house fast. Give us a call at 816-800-9238 for help selling your house fast, or fill out our form to see if your property qualifies for a fast, fair all-cash offer.
There are several reasons why you may be thinking “buy my Kansas City Missouri house for cash – please let it be that simple” (and it can be). Regardless of your reasons, you need to prepare your house for sale just as you would any other product. A thoughtful preparation WILL turn your home into an attractive option for buyers. Doing it this way, you can sell your house fast and get top dollars.